Wednesday 14 May 2014

My very First Card In Paperchase :)

Last weekend I came across one of my very first designs I did for one of our customers at work, Paperchase
I was so pleased to see the final outcome of my design and how it was produced as I wanted to create a interactive card for an age 3 girl.
You can check my cupcake out online along with the other age designs on the Paperchase webpage,
I love the way Paperchase give a lovely description of their products and the way they are displayed not just in their stores but online too.

"This card is just perfect for a little girl's 3rd birthday. The cupcake design is made from felt and the back of the card folds backwards to create a stand for a 3D effect when the card is displayed. The message inside reads 'happy 3rd birthday' and it comes with a pretty turquoise and white polka dot envelope."







No comments:

Post a Comment